Wednesday 2 May 2018

Mini Look Fantastic Haul

 




Quick one today!

I teased on instagram a video of me opening this (@smilesbetterskins) and here is what it contained!



I have decided that my shampoo and conditioner game needs upping now the sun has started ravaging my hair! I use the Pureology shampoo and conditioner once a week when I am washing my hair at home (as opposed to the pool) and every time I am amazed by the difference it gives. 
Last week in fact, I used these products on the Sunday, washed my hair again on the Monday and could STILL feel the difference. So I went for it and re purchased. Also thought I would try the mask because...more is more right?


If you haven’t read my mask post – where have you been? I declare my love for this product and my current one is running low, and the thought of being without this and having to deal with having multiple layers of skin rather than my product-thinned one, fills me with dread.



After indoctrinating all of my friends and colleagues in the importance of hyaluronic acid, I started them off on The Ordinary version, they are now ready to step it up, and Hylamide is the next level up in the never-ending sky scraper that is the Deciem company base.
This is runnier than The Ordinary version, but not as runny as the magnificent NIOD one. This means it absorbs more readily, and the low molecular weight of the hyaluronic acid molecules means it can absorb deeper into the skin, leading to increase plumpness!



No comments:

Post a Comment